(Esthetic Dentist) Graduated from the Dental Faculty of University of Ankara in 1994.
She has been a member of the Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry (EDAD) since 2010.
She is a member of the European Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry (EAED -European Academy of Aesthetic Dentistry). Dr Yurteri attends the congresses of the academy regularly every year.
She is also a member of the Turkish Dental Association (TDB).
Post-graduated from “Concepts in American Dentistry: Advances in Aesthetics and Oral Rehabilitation” and is currently continuing her post-graduate programme at “New York University Rosenthal Institute for Aesthetic Dentistry”. She speaks English. Dr Yurteri has completed many other courses to master esthetic dentistry.
- May 26-28, 2022, Bordeaux, France-European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry, The “Grand Cru” of Esthetic Interdisciplinary Treatments
- May 23-25, 2019, Munich, Germany-European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry, Decoding the Center-Effect
- May 24-26, 2018, Sorrento, Italy-European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry, Strategies in Treatment Planning: Efficiency vs. Reliability
- 19-23 March 2018, NEW YORK: INTERNATIONAL AESTHETIC WEEK, Linhart Continuing Dental Education Program , “Current Concepts in American Dentistry: Advances in Cosmetic Dentistry and Oral Rehabilitation”, New York University College of Dentistry.
- ”Esthetic Management of Restorations with Compromised Anterior Tooth §ımplant in Private Practice.”, Dr. Yoshi Goto
- ”The Other Face of Esthetic Dentistry: Integration Function into the Smile Design for Long Term Stability”, Dr. Marcelo Calamita
- ”Immediate Tooth replacement Therapy with Multiple Implants, Teeth and Pontica in the Esthetic Zone”, Dr. Jose Manuel Navarro
- ”MaterialsUpdate; Using Modern Science and Technology to Enhance Restorative Success”- Dr. Sabiha Bunek
- ”Invisible Art: Integrating our Restorations with Nature and the Face”, Dr. Sivan Finkel, Cdt. Peter Pizzi
- 25-27 May 2017, Milan, Italy-European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry- ” New Trends in Dentistry”.
- March 14-18, 2016, NEW YORK: INTERNATIONAL AESTHETIC WEEK, Linhart Continuing Dental Education Program , “Current Concepts in American Dentistry: Advances in Cosmetic Dentistry and Oral Rehabilitation”, New York University College of Dentistry.
- “Prosthetic Material Selection for Rehabilitations in the Aesthetic Zone”, Dr. Stefano Gravis
- “Prosthodontic Innovations in Soft Tissue Preservation Around Immediate Single Tooth Implants in the Aesthetic Zone”, Dr. Stephen Chu
- “A Simple Protocol for Implementing Anterior Aesthetics” and ‘’ Developing and Maintaining a 5-Star Practice’’, Dr. Larry Rosenthal
- “How to Avoid and Manage Implant Aesthetic Nightmares”, Dr. Hom Lay Way
- “A New Deal: From Conventional Adhesive Restorative to a New ‘’ No Prep’’ Approach( the Index Technique)”, Dr. Riccardo Ammannato
- “Aesthetic Implant Reconstruction of Sites with Hard and Soft Tissue Defects’’, Dr. Ernesto Lee
- June 2-4, 2016, Copenhagen, Denmark-European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry, ”Prognosis, The Key for Longevity”
- May 28-30, 2015, Florence, Italy, ”29th Annual Meeting of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry”
- March 9-13, 2015, New York University College of Dentistry Linhart Continuing Dental Education Program:
- “The Art of Aesthetics and Occlusion”, Dr. Todd SNYDER
- “CAD/CAM Dentistry for Private Practice: Implants, Aesthetics and Occlusion”, Dr. Dean VAFIADIS
- “Smile Design: The Art of Temporization –The Blueprint for Predictable Facial Changes through Aesthetic Dentistry”, Dr. Elliot MECHANIC
- “New Conservative Functional and Esthetic Adhesive Rehabilitation”, Dr. Newton CARDOSO
- ‘’Soft Tissue Management of Biological Considerations for Implant Esthetics’’, Dr. Christian STAPPERT
- 29-31 May 2014, Athens, 28th Annual Meeting of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry -‘’Contextualism in Esthetic Dentistry ‘’
- March 17-21, 2014, NEW YORK: INTERNATIONAL AESTHETIC WEEK, Linhart Continuing Dental Education Program , “Current Concepts in American Dentistry: Advances in Cosmetic Dentistry and Oral Rehabilitation”, New York University College of Dentistry.
- “Modern Trends in Esthetic and Cosmetic Dentistry”, Dr. Ross NASH
- “Combining Teeth and Implants in the Esthetic Zone”, Dr. Michael SONICK
- “Dental Esthetics: Macro & Micro Perspectives” , Dr. Joseph R. GREENBERG, Dr. Arnold WEISGOLD, DDS, FACD
- “Excellence in Dental Aesthetics: A Consequence of Habits”, Dr. Newton CARDOSO
- “Esthetic Zone Ratio (EZR) Method of Smile Design”, Dr. Corky WILLHITE, D.D.S.
- 30 May, 1 June 2013, Crete, ‘’ 27th Annual Meeting of the European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry ‘’
- 19 – 23 March 2012, NEW YORK: AESTHETIC WEEK CURRENT CONCEPTS IN AESTHETIC DENTISTRY
- “Secrets of High Strength Ceramics: How to Avoid Failures of Aesthetic Restorations” Dr. Christian STAPPERT
- “Micro-Aesthetic Determinants for Teeth and Implants” Dr. Stephen CHU
- “Integration of Aesthetics andOcclusion into Everyday Practice” Dr. Jonathan LEVINE, Dr. Adrian JURIM, Dr. Jeffrey McCLENDON, Dr. Lupo VILLEGA
- “Elliot’s Cookbook for Today’s Restorative Esthetic Dental Practice” Dr. Elliot MECHANIC
- “Advances and Innovations in Restorative Dentistry” Dr. Parag KACHALIA
- 7 – 8 September 2012, Istanbul: TREATMENT PLANNING SESSION – INTERDISCIPLINARY APPROACH – Prof. Dr. Nitzan Bichacho
- 15 – 19 October 2012, NEW YORK: GRADUATION WEEK CASE PRESENTATIONS & DISCUSSIONS
- 11-12 May 2012, Istanbul: PREDICTABLE ANTERIOR AESTHETICS OCCLUSION STEP BY STEP – Dr. Mauro Fredeani
- 24 – 26 May 2012, Cesme, European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry ‘’ Lessons we learned from our failures’’
- 30 Sept – 1 Oct 2011, Istanbul : Digital Smile Design & Interdisciplinary Communication – Dr. CHRISTIAN COACHMAN
- 12 – 16 December 2011, NEW YORK : COMPREHENSIVE ESTHETICS CURRENT CONCEPTS IN AESTHETIC DENTISTRY
- “Regenerative and Reconstructive Periodontal Plastic Surgery: Cosmetic and Esthetic Consideration” Dr. Preston MILLER
- “Clinical Manuel in Dental Photography” Dr. Lupo VILLEGA
- “Orthodontic Synergistic Orthodontic and Restorative Therapy in Complex Restorative, Esthetic and Implant Patients” Dr. Jacki BERKOWITZ
- “Predictable Techniques for Total Esthetics” Dr. Robert LOWE
- 02 – 04 June 2011, Istanbul, European Academy of Esthetic Dentistry ‘’ Controversies in Esthetic Dentistry ‘’
- 23 – 25 september 2010, Istanbul, International Congress of the Turkish Endodontic Society
- 06 – 08 September 2007, Istanbul, ‘’13th Biennial Congress of the European Society of Endodontology ‘’
- 29 February 2004, Singapore, ‘’ Blazing the Implant Frontiers’’
- 10 August 2003, Singapore, ‘’ Why can well done Endodontic Treatment still fail ’’ By Dr. David Clifford Brown